[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624781646370″]
Tag: radio control
- Airplane: RCPowers Extra 300S
- Building material: EPP 6mm RG30
- Motor: Yellow BL Proton 3S
- APC Propeller 8×3.8
- Prop saver
- Servos: Tower pro SG91R
- ESC: Arrowind 12A
- Receiver: Futaba R607FS
- Batteries: Fullymax eXtreme Power FB1000XP-3S and 2S
- Glues: Epoxy, hot glue, CA.
- Carbon fiber strips.
- Shop: hobbynet.ch (Peter, the owner, spent two or three hours helping me get everything I need, even after closing time)
Some pictures of the building process and the finished result:
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624560393349″]
So exciting! There’s still a lot of work to do, I hope it’ll be flying this weekend (if the weather allows it).
Sometimes the best information is provided by the retailers, which is already wrong, but the real issue is that when retailers are not selling something anymore, they remove the product from the public page, and the information gets lost.
I’ve decided to fix the problem so I’ve created the RadioControlPedia. A wiki for RadioControl were articles will always stay and stay at the same URL. Over time it’ll have more and more information.