[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624781646370″]
- Airplane: RCPowers Extra 300S
- Building material: EPP 6mm RG30
- Motor: Yellow BL Proton 3S
- APC Propeller 8×3.8
- Prop saver
- Servos: Tower pro SG91R
- ESC: Arrowind 12A
- Receiver: Futaba R607FS
- Batteries: Fullymax eXtreme Power FB1000XP-3S and 2S
- Glues: Epoxy, hot glue, CA.
- Carbon fiber strips.
- Shop: hobbynet.ch (Peter, the owner, spent two or three hours helping me get everything I need, even after closing time)
Some pictures of the building process and the finished result:
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157624560393349″]
So exciting! There’s still a lot of work to do, I hope it’ll be flying this weekend (if the weather allows it).