Notes and links
- What is a Single Page Application? A previous screencast describing what a single page application is and why they are the future.
- Ninja Tools: discover tools that work with your current tools, learn about better ways to use them, get alerts, etc.
- Clojure: the programming language we are using.
- Luminus: a template to get started with web applications without having to reinvent the wheel.
- Yesql: a SQL interfacing library for Clojure.
- Migratus: a migration library for Clojure, to modify the database schema.
- Conman: a connection manager for Yesql.
- Reagent: a wrapper for React to use it in ClojureScript.
- Re-frame: a library to develop web UIs with the reactive pattern.
- Validateur: validation library for Clojure and ClojureScript.